— Love @ 22:17 Comments (4)
Filed under: Memes
I was tagged for a meme by Kim L and it’s the first time in my book blogging life I’ve been properly tagged, so now I feel all special (even though I probably shouldn’t ;D). The idea was to write your own memoir, using no more (or less) than six words.
At first I thought that it sounded terribly hard and couldn’t for the life of me figure out what I would pick. Then Elvis jumped up on the bed and suddenly it wasn’t so tricky any more.
Voluntary solitude with cats and books.
And here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4 .Tag five more blogs with links
- (and anyone else who wants to do it, though ::shhh::, I’m not supposed to do that…)
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!