— Love @ 22:17 Comments (4)
Filed under: Memes
I was tagged for a meme by Kim L and it’s the first time in my book blogging life I’ve been properly tagged, so now I feel all special (even though I probably shouldn’t ;D). The idea was to write your own memoir, using no more (or less) than six words.
At first I thought that it sounded terribly hard and couldn’t for the life of me figure out what I would pick. Then Elvis jumped up on the bed and suddenly it wasn’t so tricky any more.
Voluntary solitude with cats and books.
And here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if youâ€™d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4 .Tag five more blogs with links
- (and anyone else who wants to do it, though ::shhh::, I’m not supposed to do that…)
5. And donâ€™t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!